Our Advisory Board is made up of a wide range of noted professionals, all of whom are committed to excellence in culinary and Hospitality education. The group includes some of the most respected and creative working chefs/managers in the nation and over the Globe. They are an invaluable resource, because they ensure that our education meets their high standards and that our students receive training that properly prepares them for the challenges of the industry.
Our Advisory Board suggests and guide in
- Designing the Home Study Courses in simple and easy modules.
- Evaluating the goals and objectives of the program curriculum.
- Establishing workplace competencies for the program occupations.
- Suggesting program revisions as needed.
- Identifying local business/industry leaders who will provide students with external learning experiences, employment and placement opportunities.
- Assisting in the professional development of the faculty Team.
- Assisting in promoting and publicizing the program to the community and to business and industry.
Our advisory Board members are: