An eminent personality in Hospitality Industry with a high track record of academic excellence.
He is the man of high education background which he combined with rich experience at various
reputed Government Hotel Management Institutions. He also started his own Institution and run
He possess high knowledge about running a Catering Institution in the areas of Students
selection, teaching food fundamentals & cooking principles, selection of commodities, food
presentation skills, portion control, cost control, waste management & utilization, maintaining
hygiene & sanitation, staff control and training, planning and budgeting with the principal, arranging
special events, students counseling and motivation, placements, etc.
AWARDS, FELLOWSHIPS, GRANTS:
ILO Fellowship, Culinary Institute of America, New York, Washington.
(Specialized in Ice Carving, Cold Food Presentation, Basic French Cooking, Fundamentals of Bakery & Pastries, etc.)
Direct Trainer Skills – Academy for Indian Administrative Services, Nainital, UP
Design of Training - Academy for Indian Administrative Services, Nainital, UP
French Cooking Principles - Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Mumbai
Chinese Cooking Principles -Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Mumbai
European Pastry Preparations - Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Mumbai
- Chef Trainee - Hotel Fisherman’s Cove, Chennai, 4 months. In charge of overall kitchen operation-Indenting, Receiving, kitchen control, delivering order in time, allocating duty to staff
- Asst. Instructor-Food Production &Patisserie at I.H.M.&.N, Ahmedabad 1.5 years
- Lecturer cum Instructor - Food Production & Patisserie - I.H.M.&.N, Ahmedabad 10.5 years
- Lecturer cum Instructor - Food Production & Patisserie - I.H.M.&.C.T., Trivandrum, 3.5 years
- Senior Lecturer cum Instructor - Food Production & Patisserie - I.H.M.&.C.T., Trivandrum 5 years
- Principal/Director - The School for Culinary Arts, Nagercoil - 5 years
- Proprietor - Singh Brothers Health Care Food products., Nagercoil - 2 years
- Principal - Academy of Culinary Education, Goa 1.1 years
PUBLICATIONS & SPECIAL WORKS:
- Wrote two recipe books each by using Cashew Nut & Fish as one of the major ingredients.
- Successfully done a comparative study on edible oils in terms of its eating quality, smoking point, frying efficiency and its shelf life in pickles. The client was Anil Starch Products, Ahmedabad.
- Standardized the recipe of squashes made by using Ginger, Sarsaparilla and Khus and a special Goan sweet called Bibinca (Layered flat cake)
- Developed many power point notes on food commodities suitable for Hotel Management Students.
- Developed herbal formula for curing Diabetes type II, herbal cure for expelling Kidney Stone and Leucorrhea.
- Also developed ready to eat food formulas for the diabetes and the health conscious.
Please contact me for more assignments on setting up Hotel Management Colleges, specialty
services, Personality development, Staff grooming, organizing Food Festivals, writing Hotel
Management Books, for preparing Patient’s Diets and also serve faculty services.