A highly experienced and qualified Fourth generation Chef who is having more than 19 years’ experience, comes from a family of well-known Qureshi’s name has been identical with Indian culinary is number one priority. they often says that if there is anything he could contribute to this big mad world, then let it be the best of the best of cuisines, namely Indian Cuisine. A great deal of time and effort has been spent by them in researching and developing cuisine’s, from the corner of the vast sub-continent. Encouragement with in the family provided them to try age old recipes gleaned from ancient manuscripts and also to innovating with unusual combinations.
His culinary skills were inherited from his family. He was introduced to the art of cooking when he started assisting his grandfather, under whose watchful eye his interest developed. His sense of quality came from his father who would never compromise on quality, and taught him how to choose the best ingredients, the best spices and how to differentiate between was fresh and what was not. He developed further when he got the chance to work in U.A.E, Shanghai china Saudi Arabia and Oman with Internationally renowned hotel chains like Kempinski, Le-Meridian Hotel & Resorts, Hyatt Regency and golden Tulip Hotel.
1. Mohd Shafi Qureshi: - Grand Father He worked in Ashoka Hotel in New Delhi, more than 30 years.
2. Mohd Ramzani Qureshi: - Mother’s Father Mr. Ramazani one most popular chef For Ashoka Hotel New Delhi, more than 32 years. He Served His service to First Prime Minister Mr. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, Former Prime Minister, MRS Indira Gandhi, Former Prime Minister, Mr. Rajeev Gandhi and most popular Bollywood Star.
3. Saleem Ahmed Qureshi: - Father Worked with International Chain Hotels, in India & abroad. Get Good popularity
ACHIEVEMENTS MAGAZINE & MEDIA
- Written Recipe for Kitchen Bad Boys (cookery book) Launched Shanghai china September 2004.
- Written Recipe for Magic Chef (cookery Book) Published by Anchor Dairy product March 2007.
- Articles on Shanghai Daily, City Weekend, Shanghai Talk, Shanghai Tattler and That’s shanghai.
- Written summer curries recipes for Time Out Magazine Shanghai China. 2007
- Written Health and Fashion Recipes for Life Style Magazine, Emigrate to shanghai and Japanese magazine.
- Written Western fusion recipe for New Western cuisine Cooking Magazine publish in December 2007
- Written the Hindu, Asian age, Metro nation Newspaper published in 2008-2009
- Celebrity chef for holy special Metro Nation TV.
- Done 2700 People Set down Dinner for JCI in Greater Noida 2008.
- Written Recipe for Hindustan Times publish in Jalandhar June-2011
- Publish Recipes in Masala Magazine Pakistan Since August 2011 till Date
- Publish Recipes in Mirror Magazine by Tribune News Paper Sultanate of Oman Since December 2012 till Date
- Received Judge Award for Healthy Snack Competition at University of Nizwa, Sultanate of Oman on 26th February 2013.
- Honorable Judge for Samsung Food Competition at Lulu Hyper Market Nizwa, Sultanate of Oman
Please contact me for more assignments on Hotel and Restaurant Projects, specialty services, personality development Staff grooming, for organizing Food Festivals and also faculty services.